Option 1 – Give any amount using the form to the right.
Your gift of $5 can help a child. Every donation matters!
Option 2 – $1000 from 1000
Option 3 – Name part of Pearl Haven
Every donation we receive funds our four program areas. If you are interested in naming options at Pearl Haven visit the link above.
Option 4 – Combined Federal Campaign
- Give online at opm.gov/ShowSomeLoveCFC
- Donors may give through payroll deduction, credit/debit cards (online only), check (paper pledge card), and eCheck (online only).
- Designate Ho’ola Na Pua (CFC #26421) as your charity of choice.
- Employees don’t have to be in the Hawaii Pacific Zone to contribute to Ho’ola Na Pua. Any federal employee in any area can give to Ho’ola Na Pua.
- For the first time, Federal retirees will have the option to continue supporting their favorite charities through CFC via a deduction from their annuity.
Make checks payable to Ho’ōla Nā Pua and mail to:
Ho’ōla Nā Pua
P.O. Box is 22551 Honolulu, HI 96823
This is How You’re Getting Involved
Donations to Hoʻōla Nā Pua support Health, Education, Advocacy and Reintegration, which includes our Starfish mentorship program and sustains ongoing operating and Pearl Haven site development costs. Our Federal ID number (EIN) is 46-5139164. Your gift may be 100% deductible from your taxable income.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Hoʻōla Nā Pua just by signing up AMAZON SMILE